Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is It Ever OK To Eat Ass? (N.S.F.W.)

Is It Ever OK To Eat Ass?

• Yes ( Sometimes)

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No (Never)

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Maybe (Undecided)

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
tumblr_pmafpltlFM1w1sclt_250.gifv

Female getting it all day. I don't know bruh. If you getting ass ate that shit just seem like the gateway. Next thing you know it's gonna be a finger up ya ass. And then it's all down hill from there. :tuh:

1st.
My lady needs to be pristine CLEAN. No smell nuthin. Beyond just being considerate.
2nd.
No thank you, I don't need her to return the favor wit me.
No diss, and 31 flavors is cool, but I KNOW I ain't into pistacio....
3rd.
And most importantly, she gotta be fine.

I had ONE chick who was all this. skinny dark chocolate, vicious hips, barely b cups, ASS, a little older, pedicures every week, selfish self centered, demanding mean ass dame...
F
R
E
A
K........

Went down, no smell, CLEAN CLEAN+THAT PURPLE+FINALLY getting HER? = HELL YEAH I was on everything down there!

Man........Her eyes bugged out her head, she was shocked. She told me later she thought I was just a square nerd, but did not have any idea I was a freak.

I told her, "as long as you stay hella clean, and fine it's on. I could deal with yo bitchy attitude cause watching you melt was fire."

Soon after, she went and got birth control, brought me to where she get her pedicures, asked me what perfume I liked. She stopped drinking, cause it makes stuff liquid and flowing back there.
She was like a darker Taylor Starr that could see you straight on

Not bragging just a story.

Back