Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is it acceptable: stay at home dad.

He can have a period of paternity leave but he can't just permanently be a stay at home dad. Tf he gonna do when they go to school? Chill at the country club all day?

giphy.gif

He can have a period of paternity leave but he can't just permanently be a stay at home dad. Tf he gonna do when they go to school? Chill at the country club all day?

pretty sure if he a stay at home dad, he's probably home schooling or something similar

or getting them off the bus to help them do homework while the wife works

c'mon trini

you and goldie must be sharing the same IP address today

pretty sure if he a stay at home dad, he's probably home schooling or something similar

or getting them off the bus to help them do homework while the wife works

c'mon trini

you and goldie must be sharing the same IP address today
there are a lot more stay at home parents than there are homeschooling families. homeschoolers are statistically negligible by comparison. are we really gon argue with the exception, not the rule? most stay at home parents have kids who go to reg school, just like working parents. they might not go to daycare etc but they generally go to school.

there are a lot more stay at home parents than there are homeschooling families. homeschoolers are statistically negligible by comparison. are we really gon argue with the exception, not the rule? most stay at home parents have kids who go to reg school, just like working parents. they might not go to daycare etc but they generally go to school.

so are you against a man who has a wife that potentially makes what two people would bring home, but its better for him to stay home?

lets start here

doing the things that the wife cant do for the family or the home because she's working

Now that i have a daughter i think its dope af if either one of the parents can stay home with their child for an agreed amount of time instead of just throwing them in daycare or diff baby sitters

Given that there is enough income from the one working to live comfortably

So if moms got it like that n cool with dad staying home so be it

so are you against a man who has a wife that potentially makes what two people would bring home, but its better for him to stay home?

lets start here
if they can afford it, idgaf. my answer wouldn't change whether it's the mother or the father staying at home.

If it works for them then so be it but there is no way I can sit at home while my lady work. More power to those who are cool with it.

Also these volatile jobs nowadays are too up and down to have one income.

Extra money is still extra money, if the non working spouse can make a profit by getting a job and paying for good daycare then it's worth it in my opinion.

Daddy day care

Hopefully with less mess

Back