Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Germs a likable person?

Is germs a likable guy??

• Total voters

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Germs for some reason is under the impression that he's not a well liked person.

I personally think that's foolish, and I think he needs to see it first hand.

So I wanna ask the forum

One of my favorite posters for sure.

Doesn't take himself or anyone else too seriously.

Sometimes can go a bit left but he's pretty funny for the most part whether intentionally or unintentionally.

I wish I could be on that wave sometimes instead of getting in the mix as much as I do. But I am who I am.

tenor.gif

We got to give this man his flowers while he's here..

Whenever I see a really long germs post, I often bookmark it so I can come back when I know I need a good read.... Shit be hilarious and thought provoking at the same time....

Like a gut punch that makes you throw up poison

I can see why he would think hes not. He regularly gets derided and laughed at. People say they dont know wtf hes ever talking about. That his posts are long, confusing or just ramblings. Many think hes fuckin with people when most times he's not. From what I've seen, I would have guessed most people find him neutral or annoying with a few fans.

Everybody gets on everybody nerves around here, but we still come back daily...

Cuz we're all best friends and love each other.

I think some people hate the idea of loving internet friends.... Or hate the idea of being loved by internet friends...

But yet here we are... Every day, spreading love, laughing, and keeping each other company every day...

We've gotten so familiar with each other that it might not always feel like we love each other... But we really do...

Germs is appreciated

Back