Poll IS DS2 A CLASSIC?

IS DS2 A CLASSIC

• Yeah

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
One if not Futures dopest project ever. I also loved how it came out of nowhere right when it seemed Future was cooling off so I say its def one of the best come back albums.

Reactions: silverfoxx
Probably one of the best mixed albums I ever heard from a engineering standpoint. This is what Freedie Gibbs needs.

• Haha
Reactions: cj012890
I think he has bout 10 good songs out of 200+ songs he made.

Only Gucci shooting worse from the field.

• Haha
Reactions: NAWLEDGE_GOD
Im gonna say yes.

DS2 shifted the Trap Music sound from Shawty Redd etc...to Metro, and Southside...

Flow wise produced a lot of copycats similar to how dudes started using the Migos triple flow

Imo Trap music sounds definitively different before and after DS2

• Goat
Reactions: OGDirtyD and Rubato
...If Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar or Andre 3000 made the exact same album with the exact same lyrics niggas would have called it an undisputed classic.
full

It's a classic for the impact it had on social media and popular culture. Plus musically it was really dope.

Nigga singlehandedly made Gucci flip flops sales shoot through the roof. DS2 definitely had an impact on hip hop culture for the time it was released. Purists just don't want to give Future props cuz of who he is. If Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar or Andre 3000 made the exact same album with the exact same lyrics niggas would have called it an undisputed classic.

Reaaaaaaaaaaach