Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is boredom the top reason for breakups/dating problems nowadays?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
I often heard for years about finances, cheating, laziness yadda yadda yadda.

but it seems like now.....its boredom.

are you a person who needs to be entertained constantly?
do you feel the need to always entertain or plan out fun dates?
do you always need something to look forward to? something new on the horizon?
Is this why social media has turned to false images showing a person is always busy? always having fun?

does entertaining get tiring? does needing to be entertained get tiring?
does seeking something to do get tiring?
im talking about person with no personal hobbies...
is this why people tend to gravitate towards, the loud, look at me, fun, fake alpha type people even tho this person is not good for them?
Is this why some people like drama, to stop the boredom of no drama?

lets talk about it.

Last edited:
i was always curious about needing to stay busy or needing someone to keep you busy.

my own thoughts are he person might be trying to not deal with something....which can make a good person toxic.(toxic is the new buzz word round these parts).

but i could be wrong.

i just never felt the need to stay busy opposed to being busy.

i guess because i like self reflection, and self assessments and downtime to reset and re-energize.

Short attention spans and wanting to live like their social media are some reasons. Also because some people think just talking to someone than disappearing on them then on to the next person with no actual buildup.

Short attention spans and wanting to live like their social media are some reasons. Also because some people think just talking to someone than disappearing on them then on to the next person with no actual buildup.
so you saying adhd?

It's how we live in now with the age of social media look how fast one trend begins and ends on to the next one. People do that with relationships today.
damn bruh.....

i mean i see how it can be helpful but then again a pain.
good luck out there.

i was always curious about needing to stay busy or needing someone to keep you busy.

my own thoughts are he person might be trying to not deal with something....which can make a good person toxic.(toxic is the new buzz word round these parts).

but i could be wrong.

i just never felt the need to stay busy opposed to being busy.

i guess because i like self reflection, and self assessments and downtime to reset and re-energize.

My girl is like this...always needs attention and wants me to make HER life fun. I keep telling her to get a hobby...I also like to just re-charge and chill and have no problem being alone...those people who always need someone can get annoying as fuck...luckily my girl has calmed with age but I see what you mean...and yes boredom is a buzz killer, earlier tonight I told my girl we have ran out of things to talk about and it's true lol we like many others are stuck in our ROUTINE of the same old shit luckily we have plans tho and are about to see the more exciting side of life.

This why I say its good to get away from each other for like a weekend.

Or...find something in your area that yall haven't done yet. Be spontaneous. Me & s/o usually find something to do on our off days. But also have no issue doing nothing.

I do have my moments where I need some kinda space. That usually occurs when we go back home for the weekend. If we're not doing anything wit family, then I'm chillin doin my own thing.

People act as though every moment of every day needs to not be mundane life, cause their favorite who ever constantly seems to live in constant stimulation.

download.jpeg basically alot of people are children that dont need to be in relationships

Back