Welcome To aBlackWeb

iPhone Users Been Gettin F'd

Known this since it seen it on honest ads a while back. And apparently is perfectly legal, big bidness man, capitalism manye. Just get a different manufacturer, don’t sue, leave their ass

In a probably unrelated issue, my iPhone 5 used to show a higher battery percentage charged than actually existed. I chalked it up to iOS not being able to read the battery charge correctly.

I talked to an ATT representative about the issue one time, and he claimed that the batteries become unstable after 2-years. How convenient, huh?

I bought a new iPhone 6 two weeks ago and haven't gotten around to setting it up completely. It still burns through 10-15% of battery everyday despite 2-4 daily phone calls under 5 minutes each, having most features disabled, and minimum apps installed.

I am still going to fuck with iPhones though because they are the most secured. I use my phone mainly for checking emails and casual Internet browsing.

tenor.gif

So no one hrre going to join that class action lawsuit? I've seen enough apologist caping and/or saying they never have the problem because they upgrade every year.

In a probably unrelated issue, my iPhone 5 used to show a higher battery percentage charged than actually existed. I chalked it up to iOS not being able to read the battery charge correctly.

I talked to an ATT representative about the issue one time, and he claimed that the batteries become unstable after 2-years. How convenient, huh?

I bought a new iPhone 6 two weeks ago and haven't gotten around to setting it up completely. It still burns through 10-15% of battery everyday despite 2-4 daily phone calls under 5 minutes each, having most features disabled, and minimum apps installed.

I am still going to fuck with iPhones though because they are the most secured. I use my phone mainly for checking emails and casual Internet browsing.

Blackberry is the most secure

yeah im done with apple and their fuckin phones...been done for some years now.. way too many restrictions.. Android is where it's at on the phone tip.

I still love my MacBook pro tho...

Back