Welcome To aBlackWeb

Instagram Introduces Mute Feature So Your Friends Don't Get Their Feelings Hurt

ABW

According to new reports, Instagram will allows its millions of users to "mute" accounts without actually having to unfollow them. Now, an individual will not have to worry about potentially upsetting any friend or family member whose posts they wish to no longer infiltrate their timeline.

This new function can be applied to photo/video posts, as the ability to mute Stories has been made possible already. A user will still be able to view direct messages from a muted account, while also being notified if they have been tagged in a post by said individual.

A representative for Instagram reveals how this new development "may be a useful tool for managing complex social dynamics."

The feature will be rolled out in the coming weeks, perhaps to coincide with their "You're All Caught Up" function.

we really got tech people out here working on passive aggressive ways to get people to shut the fuck up

im sick of seeing your dumb shit, but I dont want you to know im sick of your dumb shit, so I can avoid any confrontation and ALSO leave future lines of communication open....wit yo dumb ass

amazing.....the people that need to use this feature and the hurt and unfollowed people this shit was made to go easy on

how is it that the world is going completely soft, yet sociopathic and desensitized at the same time?????

everybody got a murder weapon but people cant just unfollow people on social media out of fear the other person might know they dont like them.....

im making it my business to tell somebody to fuck off today

I once unfriended a annoying lady I use to work with on facebook. She had the nerve to re-request me.

They really making a society of candy asses.

So when people start spitting that bullshit, they dont even get the negative recourse of losing friends. Responsibility of ones actions is going down the drain.

Unfollowed my gym cousin coz of his gym bullshit everyday and he brought it up at the function.

Ima be makin' use of this shit

THANK YOU,it's about time,I'm tired of clicking on Twerk videos of baddies and they're listening to some trash ass music at a high volume

Back