Welcome To aBlackWeb

Insecurities

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
I'm high... So bare with me....

That Gillie the kid shit ended friendships.

I ain't even do nothing, but I think other niggaz inability to be as..... Confrontational as me messed with their self esteem, so it kinda created a perception of their being static where there was none. I don't expect niggaz to be like me...I know I'm different. Always knew.... But saying it out loud fucks with people.

Okay so basically like 20 years ago.... My homeboy got into an argument with the nigga Gillie outside a college party. Gillie and his goons had my boy surrounded, and soon as I saw it I responded like I do....

I pushed my way though the crowd and popped shit off on my own....I wasn't even looking for anyone to help me.....I just reacted that's me......I understand everybody not built like that.....

And in the aftermath niggaz kept mixing my words....I never called anyone any names, I was just pissed niggaz left our boy out there like that... But ultimately got over it by telling niggaz if you not built like that, it is what it is. ??‍♂️

To this day I can never understand how that got under niggaz skin. If you didn't act. Got called out on it, and given the out that you just not built like that, so we can't expect that from you.

How is that an insult?

Beacuse we don't like accepting our faults and short comings on the best of days let alone when someone points them out. Generally speaking. Same reason high achievers arent 'liked' much, they make others look bad. But instead of others stepping up their game they usually try and bring the high achiever down or push them out. Backasswords.

When I was young I was head strong and passionate and ran head first into things. I thought I was tough cause in situations I would say what others wouldnt say and do what others werent willing to do.

Then a realization came to me in the form of a real tough guy. A guy with a smile on his face at all times, would let someone bark then catch them sleeping.

That realization was, being passionate can blind you from circumstances you dont peep. And often times, times that you left unscathed. Were just times people didnt wanna get the drop on you.

And times where you think others werent tough, were times that they were more fully aware of the circumstances than you, or, they were aware of circumstances to their actions that wouldnt have been the same circumstances for you.

I can see how calling people off hand, soft. Can rub them the wrong way if by you are protected in your hood in a way they ain't. It ain't that they ain't built like you, they cant afford to move like how you move.

I think I can answer that question for you, but it really depends on why what your homie's perspective on the shit was. If he agreed that he should've got involved and didn't, then that's one thing. If his perspective is different and he doesn't agree that he should've got involved, then that's different.

Reactions: GNS
I'm high... So bare with me....

Okay so basically like 20 years ago.... My homeboy got into an argument with the nigga Gillie outside a college party. Gillie and his goons had my boy surrounded, and soon as I saw it I responded like I do....

I pushed my way though the crowd and popped shit off on my own....I wasn't even looking for anyone to help me.....I just reacted that's me......I understand everybody not built like that.....

And in the aftermath niggaz kept mixing my words....I never called anyone any names, I was just pissed niggaz left our boy out there like that... But ultimately got over it by telling niggaz if you not built like that, it is what it is. ??‍♂️

To this day I can never understand how that got under niggaz skin. If you didn't act. Got called out on it, and given the out that you just not built like that, so we can't expect that from you.

How is that an insult?

Probably not so much what you said but how you said it. It sounds like you went at them with an accusatory tone. If niggas didn't feel they were wrong for their inaction, then they not going to appreciate you talking down to them like they were.

The thing about it is you can help a friend out without trying to fight the world. I've never been that dude to run up and try to fight the world over some bullshit, but I've gotten friends out of bad situations more than once. Sometimes all it takes is a clear head and people respecting you enough to listen to what you say.

my handwriting is terrible, like disrespectful to chicken scratch to call it that

I get embarrassed when other people have to read it cuz they'll always ask "what's that say" or sum shit

& if we're bein honest, Ima lil jealous of kids w/ good handwriting

Yooooo, this nigga is violent af.... God Damn!. I swear Du was supposed to be a spartan

my handwriting is terrible, like disrespectful to chicken scratch to call it that

I get embarrassed when other people have to read it cuz they'll always ask "what's that say" or sum shit

& if we're bein honest, Ima lil jealous of kids w/ good handwriting
LMAO!! I thought I posted this I have the worse handwriting of all time!

We get it du, you're a badass

giphy.gif

Because no one is pussy in their mind

Dudes will tell themselves a million excuses to come w terms w being pussy

you got some people out there that just dont sign up for that shit as part of the friendship contract

they just like your company and wanna drink and shoot the shit.....they didnt ask to be gang lol

this is ok with me, i feel like its just important to have this understanding with people before you start going out with em and shit

everybody im cool with aint tough guys and i wouldnt expect the same from them as i would some other people i fuck with

i cant say that was an insult, but if you just spazzed like "WHY YOU DIDNT GRAB HIS LEG????" i could see a couple niggas being like "man ion even like these niggas enough for allis brah"

:Will:

I’ve been there some dude my homie brought around us... got rushed by this fraternity....everyone was out there including the homie that brought him just stood there but I had to jump in and save his ass

Back