Welcome To aBlackWeb

In you got to be f""kin kidding me news...Family asks why charges dropped against Columbus man accused of killing 13-year-old

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Columbus police could be seen patrolling the Hilltop neighborhood Thursday following the fatal shooting of 13-year-old Sinzae Reed.

Sinzae was found by police shot in the street outside of the Wedgewood Village Apartments Wednesday afternoon. He was taken to OhioHealth Doctors Hospital where he later died from his injuries.

The suspect, 36-year-old Krieg Butler, was arrested on Thursday and has been charged with murder in the boy's death.

Those who knew Sinzae and lived close to him are expressing concern for their safety.

A friend of the teen, who asked to remain anonymous out of concern for her safety, told 10TV that Sinzae came to her apartment to see her sister.

"He didn't have a beef with anybody in Wedgewood and out of nowhere he gets shot," she said. "I have watched plenty of people die from gun violence, but I didn't expect it be Sinzae."

Police told 10TV that the suspected shooter lived at the same apartment complex as the victim.

10TV tracked crime at the Wedgewood Village Apartments and found that in the last five years, police have investigated 17 homicides.

According to Columbus police, there have been 10 children killed under the age of 18 this year, which compares to 12 during this time last year.

In the case of the apartment complex, there are 10 unsolved homicide cases within 1,000 feet of each other.

10 Investigates found there have been 17 homicides in or around the Wedgewood apartments since 2017 — most of the victims were 25 years old or younger.

It's the west side the worst side of any area in Columbus and the fact his case gotten dismissed is ridiculous. Its so racist down here

in this video, they news said when they reached out they got this reply, " The Municipal court does not have jurisdiction to hear felony cases, except for a limited amount of time. Its standard practice for almost every felony case files in Municipal court to be dismissed. This particular case is still under review for possible presentation to the Grand Jury, and unfortunately, I cannot advise you when the case will be presented to the Grand Jury"

in this video, they news said when they reached out they got this reply, " The Municipal court does not have jurisdiction to hear felony cases, except for a limited amount of time. Its standard practice for almost every felony case files in Municipal court to be dismissed. This particular case is still under review for possible presentation to the Grand Jury, and unfortunately, I cannot advise you when the case will be presented to the Grand Jury"

now do you see why i made those 2 threads about the dog and trashes neibors and the women with the car and 2 babies.

do not look so crazy and retarded now do i.

wedgewood is a shithole. bed bug,somaons,dirty forgin infested the units with bed bugs.drug dealers, roaches,rats. meth,crackhead drugs and wild be be kids.

i aplly for those apartments when i was homeless and even i did not like it when looking on the outside and rather be homelss then live there.

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Columbus police could be seen patrolling the Hilltop neighborhood Thursday following the fatal shooting of 13-year-old Sinzae Reed.

Sinzae was found by police shot in the street outside of the Wedgewood Village Apartments Wednesday afternoon. He was taken to OhioHealth Doctors Hospital where he later died from his injuries.

The suspect, 36-year-old Krieg Butler, was arrested on Thursday and has been charged with murder in the boy's death.

Those who knew Sinzae and lived close to him are expressing concern for their safety.

A friend of the teen, who asked to remain anonymous out of concern for her safety, told 10TV that Sinzae came to her apartment to see her sister.

"He didn't have a beef with anybody in Wedgewood and out of nowhere he gets shot," she said. "I have watched plenty of people die from gun violence, but I didn't expect it be Sinzae."

Police told 10TV that the suspected shooter lived at the same apartment complex as the victim.

10TV tracked crime at the Wedgewood Village Apartments and found that in the last five years, police have investigated 17 homicides.

According to Columbus police, there have been 10 children killed under the age of 18 this year, which compares to 12 during this time last year.

In the case of the apartment complex, there are 10 unsolved homicide cases within 1,000 feet of each other.

10 Investigates found there have been 17 homicides in or around the Wedgewood apartments since 2017 — most of the victims were 25 years old or younger.

old so i was retarded for going in on my city and wackest poster of the year. and here yo bitch ass go posting some more stuff from chiago 2.0. columbus ohio.

well chiago is more of a voilent dump. columbus isn't as bad far as the violence. but its pretty close.

So actually dude might still get charged

17 murders in 5 years?

must be a full on gang war or something.That’s wild.

Back