Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Hindsight , was Nicky Barnes right or wrong for snitching on the entire tri state area?

He was right.

My thing is..if you holding me down outside ....i wont snitch.
I can hold it down inside.

But they smashed his lady. So fuck her and them.
You tend to give pillow talk to your lady...that she may give to a nigga who you thought was cool with you.

Nah....I have a very low tolerance for disloyalty.

And fuck the mob.....they don't care for niggas like jordan.

He was right.

You tend to give pillow talk to your lady...that she may give to a nigga who you thought was cool with you.

:think3:

He was right.

Nah....I have a very low tolerance for disloyalty.

And fuck the mob.....they don't care for niggas like jordan.

Why is a drug dealer expecting somr type of moral compass after years of drug dealing? You sell.drugs and fuck bitches but they cant do it too. Hypocrisy

Why is a drug dealer expecting somr type of moral compass after years of drug dealing? You sell.drugs and fuck bitches but they cant do it too. Hypocrisy

It's not hypocrisy.
If we a team.....we gotta stay a team.
Respect each other as a team.

You cross the line...you broke the rules..so anything after that should be up for grabs.

Don't fuck with my money or my mains....everything else you can do whatever.
That's not hard to do when you really think about it.

I look at it like ....if you would fuck my chick behind my back...I can't trust either one of you.
You just became a threat.

It's not hypocrisy.

You cross the line...you broke the rules..so anything after that should be up for grabs.

I look at it like ....if you would fuck my chick behind my back...I can't trust either one of you.

Yes but snitching gets people killed. Im looking at it from thrle reaction and threat of it.

"i come from a long line of snitches"

"i got negative 60 years stupidass nigga"

They brought about their own demise. Nicky Barnes got caught and didnt talk. He was willing to do all that time. All they had to do is keep their end of the bargain, thats ALL they had to do! And these smart dumb niggas, that were supposed to be his patnas, double crossed him with the quickness because they thought they could get away with it with no repercussions . He was locked in a cell knowing people he was loyal to and kept outa prison was out laughing at him. A person can only take that so long before they do what they can for revenge. So they got what was coming to them.

Any one of you that come in here saying they'd just shrug it off and calmly do their time is a damn lie. Yall doing the same shit as Nicky. In fact most of you niggas would Troy Ave quick, when you saw the years you facing and wouldnt even give them a chance to double cross you.

It's not hypocrisy.

This and this

They brought about their own demise. Nicky Barnes got caught and didnt talk. He was willing to do all that time. All they had to do is keep their end of the bargain, thats ALL they had to do! And these smart dumb niggas, that were supposed to be his patnas, double crossed him with the quickness because they thought they could get away with it with no repercussions . He was locked in a cell knowing people he was loyal to and kept outa prison was out laughing at him. A person can only take that so long before they do what they can for revenge. So they got what was coming to them.

Any one of you that come in here saying they'd just shrug it off and calmly do their time is a damn lie. Yall doing the same shit as Nicky. In fact most of you niggas would Troy Ave quick, when you saw the years you facing and wouldnt even give them a chance to double cross you.

Them niggas was supposed to hold down the fort until Nicky touched down (assuming that his lawyers were able to get his sentence reduced). Dude had tens of millions of dollars stashed off and enough work coming in to take care of them niggas for life; they just had to keep paying his lawyer to try to get him out and maintain the business.

xOeJM6.gif

This and this

Them niggas was supposed to hold down the fort until Nicky touched down (assuming that his lawyers were able to get his sentence reduced). Dude had tens of millions of dollars stashed off and enough work coming in to take care of them niggas for life; they just had to keep paying his lawyer to try to get him out and maintain the business.
Thats Millions in back then money too.

Yes but snitching gets people killed. Im looking at it from thrle reaction and threat of it.
Trust also gets people killed.
Jon stabbed dany cuz she trusted him.
He was able to get close to her....thru trust.

I'm not saying you or anyone is wrong....but this is why I can't be in that life.

You don't truly know someone until they have total control. Then their true colors show.

Back