Welcome To aBlackWeb

'I'm Sorry ... I'm About to Die': Mom Carjacked and Killed in Front of 3 Kids

hey bruh....women aint build like us. they are allowed to be frightened at shit. she said with her son......i can only image how a woman would feel in a situation when her kids are around.

i remember reading an article about a court case where these guys broke into a womans house and raped her while the kid was in the bed with her. she said she had to pretend that she was having fun so to not frighten the child.

sounds crazy...but she didnt want her child hurt.

Here you go again with some bullshit. None of that bullshit has anything to do with what I said.

By yourself, with your significant other, child or children people should be aware on point or whatever you want to call it.

Like she said "opinion" its my opinion that being paranoid is over the top.

Let me ask this instead of assuming. @Kandy are you saying you paranoid based of the dictionary definition of the word or kind of a personal feeling and that's just the word you used?

Here you go again with some bullshit. None of that bullshit has anything to do with what I said.

By yourself, with your significant other, child or children people should be aware on point or whatever you want to call it.

Let me ask this instead of assuming. @Kandy are you saying you paranoid based of the dictionary definition of the word or kind of a personal feeling and that's just the word you used?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I’m not out here scared to go places and shaking in my boots every time I go somewhere. I live my life perfectly fine according to me. However, when I am out with my son, I do get paranoid at times. Mainly at night or while doing something that takes a lot of attention off my son at times. Pumping gas, putting air in my tire, etc.
People out here killing each other with no motives.

paranoid - anxious because you do not feel you can trust others.

My paranoia has served me right so far. I’m good.

Nah but I’m very aware of my surroundings or st least try to be. However, I live in the hood so I do get paranoid but I ain’t out here freaking the fuck out. My son will never know.

I’m not out here scared to go places and shaking in my boots every time I go somewhere. I live my life perfectly fine according to me. However, when I am out with my son, I do get paranoid at times. Mainly at night or while doing something that takes a lot of attention off my son at times. Pumping gas, putting air in my tire, etc.
People out here killing each other with no motives.

paranoid - anxious because you do not feel you can trust others.

My comment was never about you going out by yourself or friends. You specifically said out with your son. So I felt no need to say that in my reply to your post because the scene was already set.

That makes sense because I was going off the dictionary definition which says that paranoid/paranoia is a mental illness. I said you couldn't be living life because if you out with your son and having temporary mental illness. There is no way possible that you could be enjoying the time you are spending with your son. That is all I was getting at.

Next time check to see if there are more than one meaning to a word. Usually there is.

:think2:

Back