Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iight, 2019 I want to be a better poster!

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
ABW Give me some tips nh
tenor.gif

diversify.
everyone says that black people are not monolithic people yet only a few of us bring content from other places.

Aye man, ur a great poster, I'm sure your a better joke teller in person cause you express yourself while talking verbally..wit mannerisms and shit.

That don't really translate to text, which is why I use gifs and memes to express that. But u dope man
9KoV.gif
Keep me head up, sport

be more active across the forum, start good threads,

push and participate in hot discussions

stunt, tell all your business, stunt some more, call people gay, etc

just go all in bro

you can be a 30 yr old ROTY candidate just like me!!

Aye man, ur a great poster, I'm sure your a better joke teller in person cause you express yourself while talking verbally..wit mannerisms and shit.

That don't really translate to text, which is why I use gifs and memes to express that. But u dope man
View attachment 87021
Keep me head up, sport
The forum was better when I didnt know u was allergens

stop giving a f*ck.

Trying to please everyone or figure out what others consider to be a "good poster" is pointless and overly laborious.

Being who YOU are makes posting on forums fun and exciting and when you are having fun it reflects in your posting.

At least that is my personal experience.

I believe that I have said or have done something to piss off almost everyone that I am close to on here. lol
But that's fam and fun so f*ck-it!

Be you at all times. Do sh*t that makes you laugh on here. Create threads on what YOU want to read about/discuss.

If it bombs.. so what?! lol But it might Knock because someone else thought about the same sh*t but may have been to embarrassed to say anything. You never know.

~My 3 pesos.

Post in multiple sub forums

Make threads or not lol

Don't be a sheep

Don't be afraid to make these niggas mad or uncomfortable with the shit you wanna say

Be entertaining

Be cool, but not to cool -Goldie

Be threatening but not to threatening- Du

Be an ass, but not to much of an ass- Kandy

Be trill, but not to Trill- Whis

Be gentle, but not to gentle- Blac and Rem

Be hood, but not to hood- Race

Be a perv, but not too perverted- AP

Be unconventional, but not to unconventional- OhMars

Post in multiple sub forums

Make threads or not lol

Don't be a sheep

Don't be afraid to make these niggas mad or uncomfortable with the shit you wanna say

Be entertaining

just realized I erase and change shit all the time.....I dont really care about nobody being mad or uncomfortable, I just cant stand arguing

i've seen differences of opinion carry over into weeks of petty shots and mod callings and og meetings and shit lol....cool on that

Back