Welcome To aBlackWeb

IHOP --> IHOb

I ordered a steak from iHop years ago

giphy.gif

View attachment 51225 The mystery of IHOb is solved.

IHOP says it's temporarily changing its branding because the B stands for BURGERS!

Apparently it’s only a marketing campaign. But the breakfast chain announced last week it was flipping the lowercase "p" in its logo and making it a "b."

What do you think??? Burgers?

Meanwhile...stock prices for toilet tissue went

I'll try em out one time, for my mind. can't be the worst burger ever

The thing about this is, they’ve always had burgers. They just tryna shine some light on that since nobody goes there for burgers. What I’m trying to say is don’t reward this lol.

The thing about this is, they’ve always had burgers. They just tryna shine some light on that since nobody goes there for burgers. What I’m trying to say is don’t reward this lol.
didn't know that lol, only been a couple times and it was always for pancakes. props to their marketing team though

Imma be str8 up, i dont take restaurant recommendations from someone whos never traveled abroad and tried authentic food from other cultures. Americans will hype the most basic shit just because its new. I already know I'm going to hear how their burgers are good and i need to try it. And I'm 100% positive it will taste like a regular fucking burger.

Back