Welcome To aBlackWeb

If your 15 year old son found out his girlfriend is pregnant…

You go to the girls mom & persuade the mom & daughter to get an abortion then put that girl on a patch , injection or copper IUD .

Long-acting reversible contraception (LARC) is a type of birth control that can provide effective pregnancy prevention for a long period of time. There are several types of LARC methods, including:

• Copper IUD: A type of LARC that is more than 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. It can be left in and used for long-term contraception.
  • Hormonal IUD: A type of LARC that releases a small amount of hormone to prevent pregnancy. It can be effective for up to 10 years.
  • Hormonal Implant: A type of LARC that releases a small amount of hormone to prevent pregnancy. It can be effective for up to 3 years.
  • Intrauterine System (IUS): A type of LARC that is inserted into the uterus and releases a small amount of hormone to prevent pregnancy. It can be effective for up to 5 years.
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD): A type of LARC that is inserted into the uterus and can be effective for up to 10 years.
These methods of birth control can provide highly effective pregnancy prevention and are often referred to as “fit and forget” contraception because they do not require daily reminders or actions

The copper IUD is probably the least secure because rough sex can knock it lose

Tell him to give up his parental rights and keep it moving.

Deadbeats are made everyday.

We gonna finish high school, finish college, and get that money.

lol, you a daddy lil nigga. Time to talk to that girls parents and work it out.

I would talk to her and her fam to see if they would be ok with an abortion cause if not both their lives ruined. But end of the day, we cant force her to get an abortion, so if she not with it, its my job to make sure he responsbile

I would talk to her and her fam to see if they would be ok with an abortion cause if not both their lives ruined. But end of the day, we cant force her to get an abortion, so if she not with it, its my job to make sure he responsbile
Nah you gotta make mom do that, if they see an active father is the norm on y’all’s end that won’t bode well

Back