Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you were in a position in government, would you be corrupt to line your own personal pockets?

It ain’t in me to do that.

I’ll say this: I’d have the people raising all sorts of Hell, tho. I’d release EVERYTHING.

More times than not. No.

I'm a pretty honest person. And enjoy the response that gets from others.

But I also don't really give a fuck about rules. So If it hits me to do some shady shit.... Imma do it full conviction

Nope.

The world is fucked up right now and corrupt politicians are a big reason why. It's not like any of them are broke either. The higher the position, the more money you make, and if get a big name you'll be able to make millions off that name after you leave office. Corrupt politicians are some of the worst people in the world.

Yes, a huge percentage of political donations come from corporations and wealthy individuals... but moreover I'd be corrupt to line my own pockets to give it back to the black community exclusively

I'd be Robin Hood in a 3 piece suit

It's seems like most people in here only see the part of taking illicit money and aren't really acknowledging what they have to do to get that money.

You're going to have vote to deny people healthcare, refuse to change the criminal justice system, keep pumping absurd amounts of money into the defense industry, etc...

Is getting those corrupt dollars really worth fucking millions of people over?

Back