Welcome To aBlackWeb

if you have a dopefiend for a mama how long

That’s my mama and I love her. I ain’t gonna support her habit or deal with her per se but that’s my mama.

That’s my mama and I love her. I ain’t Higgs support her habit or deal with her per se but that’s my mama.
i understand what your saying but tbh i've heard women who didn't do right by their kids use this statement on many occasions.

Had one, allowed to be an excuse for a long time until I realized that she rested on it as an excuse purposely to keep being a shitty person.

let's say mama been a dopefiend since you were born.... how long would you accept her excuses?
Lol. My nigga read that his question was to vague…and then replied with an even more vague version.

How long would I accept her excuses for what, my nigga?

For not coming to my basketball games as a kid cuz she was ripping and running on some dope fiend shit?

Or for beating my kid half to death in a drug induced rage on some dope fiend shit?

The dope fiend excuses flies for some things longer than it would fly with others. Maybe you’d let it slide over and over if she keeps stealing your PlayStation. But maybe you wouldn’t let it slide if she kept beating the shit out of you.

How long would I accept her excuses FOR WHAT?!?

Lol. My nigga read that his question was to vague…and then replied with an even more vague version.

How long would I accept her excuses for what, my nigga?

For not coming to my basketball games as a kid cuz she was ripping and running on some dope fiend shit?

Or for beating my kid half to death in a drug induced rage on some dope fiend shit?

The dope fiend excuses flies for some things longer than it would fly with others. Maybe you’d let it slide over and over if she keeps stealing your PlayStation. But maybe you wouldn’t let it slide if she kept beating the shit out of you.

How long would I accept her excuses FOR WHAT?!?
thank you for your 2 paragraph answer sir.

Back