Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you could buy a lifetime pass to eat at a restaurant...where would it be?

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator
Saw on Twitter that Olive Garden (of all places) is offering customers, for the price of $400 a lifetime pass to eat there whenever they want and if I appreciate it, you could get all you can eat while there.

If you could pick 3 spots for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...and it cost you $1000 where you could package them together...what would those places be?

if one of you niggas say waffle house, i sweatergawd

DimpledGleefulBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gif

I just went to Olive Garden a few days ago with my mother. I ordered a Chicken Marsala, it was way too salty. I wouldn't want a lifetime pass there.

It's a tough question because any really good restaraunts aren't chains. And if I pick a local restaraunt then if I move its a.waste.

Anyway, there's a restaraunt outside of Trenton called Brios. It's @ the Quakerbridge Mall. It's really upscale. They have $150 bottles of champagne. Not sure if it's a chain.

as far as known chains....

Cheesecake Bistro
Carrabba's
Hana (Japanese steakhouse)....idk if that shits everywhere so any hibachi spot

and im good......fat then a mf.....but good

I just went to Olive Garden a few days ago with my mother. I ordered a Chicken Marsala, it was way too salty. I wouldn't want a lifetime pass there.

It's a tough question because any really good restaraunts aren't chains. And if I pick a local restaraunt then if I move its a.waste.

Anyway, there's a restaraunt outside of Trenton called Brios. It's @ the Quakerbridge Mall. It's really upscale. They have $150 bottles of champagne. Not sure if it's a chain.

This is funny as fuck for some reason

Big Chains: Bonefish Grill, Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris.

Local shit: Reggae Grill, Mcallisters, Smokin Wings.

Back