Welcome To aBlackWeb

If This Guy Doesn't Make The NBA He's A Bum

He doesn’t look too athletic, and I know his size limits him in that regard but he should work on that to the best of his ability

If you know pretty much anything about basketball...you'll understand why this nigga almost certainly won't make it to the NBA.

Bruh. You @5 Grand be trolling or he off his meds today.

That nigga prolly ain't even good enough to play D1.

Yet 5 grand talking bout the NBA smh

If you know pretty much anything about basketball...you'll understand why this nigga almost certainly won't make it to the NBA.
Bruh. You @5 Grand be trolling or he off his meds today.

That nigga prolly ain't even good enough to play D1.

Yet 5 grand talking bout the NBA smh
I commented before I saw who made the thread.

He can dunk without jumping.

The problem with Manut Bol is that he was so skinny that shorter centers could bully him.

But this dude is built like a tank. I don't think Kareem Abdul Jabbar nor Shaq could stop him.

I predict he gets drafted #1 and turns the NBA upside down in his rookie year.

The problem with Manut Bol is that he was so skinny that shorter centers could bully him.

But this dude is built like a tank. I don't think Kareem Abdul Jabbar nor Shaq could stop him.

Your an idiot if you believe this.

Bruh gonna have so many physical problems if he doesn't already

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

this the woat hot take of the century.

This nigga see this nigga dunk w/o jumpin and already comparing him to shaq n kareem

200.gif

say word....

Back