Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Batman were to beat you up, what would it be for???

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
I ignore the shit outta those "no turn on red" signs unless I see a cop car....

But I wouldn't see Batman. Dude would swing jump outta no where and put the paws off justice and vengeance on me for sure 🤕

I ignore the shit outta those "no turn on red" signs unless I see a cop car....

But I wouldn't see Batman. Dude would swing jump outta no where and put the paws off justice and vengeance on me for sure 🤕

That

and I always run the red lights by my job. It's damn near 5 in the morning, and ain't nobody else but me at the light. I ain't waiting for shit.......... :js4:

Soliciting prostitution

ok-oh.gif

ending relationships before gift giving holidays

I have a habit of really vibing with a decent woman then somehow breaking up before she could typically expect a gift

Batman would def be on my doorstep on Valentine's Day to avenge the naive/innocent 🙁

Bruh, this is exactly the kinda shit I had in mind when I made this thread

Batman gotta be dog walking regular people for the most random shit when nothing going on...

"Dammit, these niggaz ain't been doing shit for weeks... Wait.... Is that nigga getting soda? We got action"
I remember this old lady that didn't even work there caught me doing that when I was a teenager. She got mad af and snitched on me. Lmao. People working there didn't even care lol. They were like we expect people who ask for water cups to do that. She was pissed lol

Back