Welcome To aBlackWeb

If 2Pac Would Have Dropped the ONE NATION Album

Ibex

I came across one of 2Pac’s letters and he said he was working on a group album with Greg Nice, Buckshot, Smiff & Wesson, Outkast, Outlawz, Scarface, and E-40. If he would have dropped this album would it have changed hip hop as we know it or things just stayed the same?

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2058230948.jpg
    iOS Image - 2058230948.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 12
It would have never happened.

Pac was beefing with everybody, so people would have had to pick sides.

And he would have gone back to jail/prison for violating the terms of his bail.

He was a visionary, but he didn't have the business acumen to make the necessary steps to make it happen.

Back in the late 80s and early 90s KRS One was the same way. He had all of these grand ideas like Self Destruction and Human Education Against Lies. They were great in theory but nothing became of either project.

40 Water can stay where ever tha fuck he was at but an album featuring tha rest would have been dope...I always liked tha thought of Pac working wit tha Boot Camp Clik...prolly would have been tha only thing at that time tha could have made me listen to Pac lol

The biggest surprise on the list was OutKast. IDK how that would have sounded but I would have been all ears.

I don't think it would have changed nothing. If he was alive maybe. Cuz most of those beefs he would have moved on from. He was beefing with niggaz that was cosigning a nigga he was trying to destroy. Kind of like how it looked as if 50 was dissing niggaz for dumb reasons but they jumped on a song wit his sworn enemy. Nowadays in retrospect, 50 cool wit most of them dudes now.

I don't think Pac's issue with Big or Diddy would have been resolved. And on paper One Nation would've just been a solid effort to add to his catalogue. He was trying to start Death Row East at the time too, to undermine Bad Boy, Nas and them lol.

Back