Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was Listening at this during my workout

"OH god its NEW JACK!"

new-jack.gif

Nah bro….being a “thug” doesn’t mean blasting “Natural Born Killaz” around women 10 times and expecting them to choose up on you

Go get you an Isley Brothers CD son……and make sure she’s clean and showers daily so you don’t end up with stank asses with dookie crumbs like the chicks @Corrupted Monk likes to cuddle up with

Pease stop stalking me cac.

Hoe, I know ya mudd butt booty loving, dookie munching ass ain’t threatening me over no damn forum with ya E.Coli salivating in the back of ya tonsils having ass…

Since you love telling mama jokes….get the fuck outta here and tell your mother she should’ve swallowed you…..but as nasty as you came out to be she would’ve done better by spitting you down the toilet before cleaning the bowl with Clorox

This hoe got mad because I downvoted his comment and I care about my hygiene….while he has the entire Hepatitis alphabet in his system

But go ahead I’ll let you get the last word son….😷

Hoe, I know ya mudd butt booty loving, dookie munching ass ain’t threatening me over no damn forum with ya E.Coli salivating in the back of ya tonsils having ass…

Since you love telling mama jokes….get the fuck outta here and tell your mother she should’ve swallowed you…..but as nasty as you came out to be she would’ve done better by spitting you down the toilet before cleaning the bowl with Clorox

This hoe got mad because I downvoted his comment and I care about my hygiene….while he has the entire Hepatitis alphabet in his system

But go ahead I’ll let you get the last word son….😷

Your father should've shot you in your mothers eye.

Back