Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want to learn this …

Hustle is a way of life in Tha D. There's some joints in the club the DJ's play specifically to get them folks out there. And the crazy shit is it didn't matter what new moves they would add, everybody would just catch on immediately and start doing it that way.

Used to love that shit back inna day.

I'm wid it but I'm going to need that motivation of some type of event or something that would require me to be knowing all this stuff. Can't just retain it on some jic shit randomly pops up. Definitely not willing to go get shot in the D for the opportunity to do it or large gatherings for covid. Sigh

Nah...the Electric Slide is just that

There are a gajillion variations of The Hustle and the Electric Slide is just one of them

The one Race posted is one for the 'steppers'...my Chi-town family knows about steppin
I took a stepping class in high school.it was super fun. We were stepping in the name of love....damn I never realized how many memories are really tied to this mf. Can't even reminiscence on dancing. But I remember visiting Chicago and my friends their trying to teach me footwork lol. My country self just knew how to twerk...wasn't no footwork Just booty work.

So this is where the Cha Cha Slide came from!

Ain't nothing new under the sun. Everything is remixed in some way. I ain't mad at it. Kinda keeps the tradition going...like all black folks are intrinsically tied together. Dancing and music is us as a people.

Back