Welcome To aBlackWeb

"I told her/him I loved them..."

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
A drunk mind speaks a sober heart.

The idea is that when we are drunk we lose our inhibitions and allow ourselves to verbalize our true thoughts and feelings.
Do you believe this is true?

I've had people tell me they accidentally said I love you to someone they were fucking because the pussy was good. I've also heard stories of people pouring their hearts out to someone because they were drunk or high as hell. Some regret it and others didn't.

Have you ever accidentally said something you didn't really want to say under these influences?
I know most of us have. How did you handle it? What came from it?​

Last edited:
Lol yea, I've a said a few things I regretted the next day a couple times

Been there as well

Haven't said I love you but I have definitely shot my shot under the influence

This the reason I be annoyed as hell around drunk people, niggas get hella personal wanna pour they're hearts out, wanna hug you n shit. Whole time I'm looking at them like

rckstr.gif

I never said I love you and not meant it.

However, I have said some shit and be like wtf was I thinking the next day. Praising the stars, that none of what I said was put into action.

Naw. I was too drunk.

Good pussy never made me blurt out "I love you"...not wit someone I'm not serious wit.

But I've also said alcohol is a truth serum.

As drunk as I get, I've never said anything serious while drunk I wouldn't day sober.

I've said tons of stupid and silly shit. I've been overly emotional or obnoxious. I've talked on and and on about nonsense. But never dropped I love you or any other serious implication while drunk.

I just don't know when to shut up

Back