Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon I Know What You Did Last Summer (CANCELED After 1 Season)

I saw the poster and thought meh... im good.

If I get bored enough I may check out an episode or two at some point

It’ll just be for the nostalgia but you know remakes never really top the originals (except for a rare few exceptions)

They made too many sequels and now they’re rebooting it? Lol

I may check it out though. I like a lot of Prime Video

Thought the movies was wack, so.....

200w.webp

Lmao yooo who even puts this type of bs out. The movie was alright in the 90s and played C list to Scream, no need for a stupid show 2 decades later.

First episode was ehhh but I’ll continue it sometime when I finish “You” season 3

On one hand I'm not surprised. On the other it's a huge company and they probably could have kept going until the writers gave up

Oh well lol

On one hand I'm not surprised. On the other it's a huge company and they probably could have kept going until the writers gave up

Oh well lol

Amazon stay coming up short. I actually respect their tendency to pull the plug instead of running down the clock like other networks and streaming services.

Amazon stay coming up short. I actually respect their tendency to pull the plug instead of running down the clock like other networks and streaming services.
I used to watch a ton of shows on Syfy and that network is notorious for canceling shows too soon. I guess because of that I'd like to see shows get some more time to build

I used to watch a ton of shows on Syfy and that network is notorious for canceling shows too soon. I guess because of that I'd like to see shows get some more time to build

Sci fi shows are the hardest to make because of budgets.

After the 4400 and Battlestar Galactica the syfy network is more about developing then flipping shows to bigger networks and streaming services for a price.

I.e. the expanse to Amazon after a couple seasons.

Back