Welcome To aBlackWeb

I had a nokia brick phone in 03

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
And I had a e machines computer that sounded like someone was in that bitch running laps

17 years later 4k, smartphones, 3d and alt reality

What's your prediction of the next big leap in tech coming in the next 5 years. Post vids if you got em

Damn you took it back with the e machine computers. I remember those Nokia brick phones you can somehow hack the phone to have your name displayed on the main screen. Although it was before 03, but I remember those AOL 90 day trial internet floppy discs

Damn you took it back with the e machine computers. I remember those Nokia brick phones you can somehow hack the phone to have your name displayed on the main screen. Although it was before 03, but I remember those AOL 90 day trial internet floppy discs
Word, when you think about how AOL chat was the father of today's social media..that shit is wild..

A/S/L...?

Tryna get some e sex popping..lol

I think AR should have some really cool uses once technology is better. Like you should be able to view clothes thru AR online or sutten like* that might work

Last edited:
I can see minority report/iron man tech being a thing. Where you can work and manipulate mechanical and A.i things with special gloves and goggles that allow you to interact with a AR interface.

Like its somewhat already there in news rooms, it's just more of display that reality right now

Like robotic police, or military manned by humans offsite

Amazon will start a service that just sends you shit they predict you’ll like every week, it’ll be a higher tier on the Prime subscription options

I see that sky link thing they are trying to do with satellites for internet with residential use.

People look at how tv operates with satellites and residential use and believe they are gonna get reliable data services from the same basic idea?

They have a lot of suckas investing in that, sending them overpriced start up kits. But it looks like just a front to fund something else. Like a back door crowd sourcing

Amazon will start a service that just sends you shit they predict you’ll like every week, it’ll be a higher tier on the Prime subscription options
That could happen sooner then later. A lot of companies do the personal shopper boxes thing.

Back