Welcome To aBlackWeb

I guess you can out pizza the Hut

They fell off hard. They're trash now. Right along with Domino's, Little Cesar's, and Papa John's.

lol Dominoes been trash

btw dominoes be killin me. Year or 2 ago when they had all those commercials bout how they were "upgrading n renovating the stores for a more modern look"

foh pizza taste like shit. Yall need to upgrade the ingredients n the quality, yet yall focused on how the store store looks gtfoh

Dominos had got better but back down.

I don’t know if they changed anything but Pizza Hut been kinda hitting the last few months for me.

They fell off hard. They're trash now. Right along with Domino's, Little Cesar's, and Papa John's.

The one near me is still pretty good. Though these new types of pizza chains where you can basically create your own pizzas usually for cheaper than some of the chains are much better options.

People in here seem to misunderstanding what happened though. Pizza Hut as a corporation isn't really failing here. This is one particular Pizza Hut franchisee. Basically one group franchised out a bunch of Pizza Hut restaurants, and specialized in dine-in service. When COVID came along, they weren't really able to adapt quick enough and lost a lot of money. Pizza Hut proper will lose those franchise fees, but for just 300 restaurants, I doubt that's all that much in the grand scheme.

Back