Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got a question

QuietMen

I reported a post for being homophobic, I assumed that was against the rules, apparently it isn't. Honestly, I guess I should've known better. But the report notification says "Get outta here with this bullshit report." So my question is, why all the vitriol for expecting common fucking decency on here? And if that's a canned statement, still why?

I reported a post for being homophobic, I assumed that was against the rules, apparently it isn't. Honestly, I guess I should've known better. But the report notification says "Get outta here with this bullshit report." So my question is, why all the vitriol for expecting common fucking decency on here? And if that's a canned statement, still why?
I'm sorry to read this

What was the post?

Back