Welcome To aBlackWeb

I aint shhhh for laughing at this. Bears kidnapping people now?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Man ‘dragged away by a bear is found ALIVE one month later looking like a mummy after being stored inside its den as food

A MAN resembling a "mummy" has been found alive in a bear's den a month after the beast attacked him and dragged him to its lair for a future meal, according to reports in Russia.

Named only as Alexander, the victim is said to have been severely injured and close to death when hunting dogs supposedly found him in Russia’s remote Tuva region.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9375816/man-bear-attack-found-alive-month-den/#
Medics say its a miracle Alexander survived after being found close to death inside the bear's denCredit: East2west News
 He was dragged a brown bear's lair and kept for a future meal (stock picture)
He was dragged a brown bear's lair and kept for a future meal (stock picture)Credit: East2west News

The emaciated man was reportedly rushed to hospital where medics discovered he'd broken his spine after being set upon by the brown bear.

He is said to have told doctors that the predator had overpowered him - then tossed him in its den where it kept him for a month.

CLOSE TO DEATH
According to the Siberian Times, Alexander explained: “The bear preserved me as food for later. I drank my own urine to survive."

A group of Russian hunters found Alexander after their dogs barked and refused to move on from a bear's den they passed in the forest, it's reported.

When the hunters checked inside the lair they apparently saw what they believed to be a "human mummy" - until they realised he was alive.

The bear preserved me as food for later. I drank my own urine to survive
Alexander

A video purportedly shot in hospital shows the bearded man opening his eyes and confirming his first name.

He was described as having “severe injuries and rotting tissue” from lying motionless for so long in the den.

“Local medics say they cannot explain how the man survived such injuries,” the report claimed.

The exact location where he was supposedly found has not been revealed, nor the name of the hospital where he was treated.

The video shows him being spoken to by medical staff in Russian rather than the local Tuvan language.

As yet no one had provided definitive evidence that the bear attack took place but numerous Russian news sites have reported the claims and EADaily news agency who first reported the story insists its sourcing is accurate.

'AMAZING'
Dr Louise Gentle, senior lecturer in wildlife conservation at Nottingham Trent University, told Sun Online that a bear attacking, and dragging, a human into its den is a "vary rare thing to happen".

The expert, also a researcher in animal behaviour, explained: "It's amazing how this man survived.

"It's very rare for a bear to go near a human - bears are actually more wary of us and therefore avoid us.

"Yet in this case it seems the bear seized an opportunity and stored the man as food to eat at a later date. It is possible that the man somehow antagonised the animal - maybe the bear had cubs nearby and was protecting them.

"It's a weird scenario."

Tuva is located in south Siberia, about 2,300 miles east of Moscow, and borders Mongolia.

It has a sparsely populated wilderness and contains Lake Baikal - the deepest and oldest in the world.

Tuva is one of Vladimir Putin's favourite hunting and fishing destinations, with the Russian leader previously being photographed reeling in the big fish.

The current temperature in Tuva is around 15C, but during winter the mercury dips to an average of -32C.
 Alexander was emaciated and told how he drank his own urine while held captive in the beast's den in Russia
Alexander was emaciated and told how he drank his own urine while held captive in the beast's den in RussiaCredit: Rey Gore/The Siberian Times
 Alexander was severely wounded
Alexander was severely woundedCredit: Rey Gore/The Siberian Times
 The brown bear dragged him into its lair
The brown bear dragged him into its lair

the article at the end states they were unable to verify the story... from another article, Siberian Times

UPDATE:
The story on the bear man was reported by major Russian newspaper Izvestia and news agency EADaily.
But a spokesman at the health ministry in Tyva Republic said: 'We cannot confirm the case happened in Tuva.
'It was not registered by the Ministry of Health, the Emergencies Ministry or any other official body (in the region).
'Most probably, it happened somewhere outside Tuva.'
Speech on the background in the video appears not to be local language Tuvan.

Also, he broke his spine, which is why he apparently was unable to escape and claims to have survived on his urine, but w month w/o water, how could he urinate? he would’ve died from dehydration, starvation and infection, as he had many open wounds... and being paralyzed, how would he have drank his urine?

My guy vibe doing the good Lords work debunking stories one article at a time

Bravo

Wow: Man Rescued After Bear Breaks His Spine & Tossed Him In A Cave To Save As A Meal During Hibernation! (*Warning* Graphic Content)

Can easily be faked. There was video of men fighting a robot that looked beyond real but ended up being CGI. I will guarantee that this is prosthetics, Walking Dead professional status.

Back