Hulk Hogan Biopic In The Works

Elias should play Macho Man
CFE695FC-909C-4877-9A79-DBD776EFA7B4.jpeg

Brad Garrett for Andre maybe? Danny Devito for Mean Gene? I’m just spit balling here.

Reactions: Farris2k1
1411664351996_wps_31_robinjection_Reddit_http_.jpg

I'll leave this here

fuck HH, first off

but this right here is common in business....this same list is in several gyms i've been in, resorts, bars, all that shit....places on the nicer sides of town

i dont know where hogan beach is but they want white people comfortable and spending money there

zvzw2u.jpg

i mean without this or his history, was ya'll trying to make reservations at hogan beach?

i can’t wait to give the movie a thumbs down without watching it

Racist shit aside, he probably has a good story to tell with good people telling it.

I'll watch, but I'll look at it as fiction and appreciate it just as a film.
His story is being a mediocre performer getting put over better talent like Macho Man because Vince has a hard on for him. Fuck HH. I can't believe I had this guy on my cake as a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA

Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is impressed with Chris Hemsworth’s physical transformation in the lead-up to the upcoming Netflix biopic, which will see the actor portray The Hulkster.

Earlier this week, Hemsworth wrote on Instagram that he had wrapped up production for Thor Love and Thunder. As per reports, he will now shift his focus to the Netflix movie based on Hogan’s career.