Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How Would You React To Being Spit On

I'm going to try and kill said person no matter the gender at that moment. If its a man if I don't kill them and they don't kill me every time I see them after that I'm punching them in their face until I feel like the shit has gone on long enough.

I don't like people touching me so for a person to spit on me and I going to lose it and I ain't pleading insanity either.

Matter fact a person best bet in life is to not even spit at me. I take that the same as spitting on me.

Shit happen to lil bro when he was in 6th gr dude was an 8th grader (suppose to been a friend)
Nigga had the audacity to face my bro, pucker his joints up and allow spit to project from his mouth deliberately and after the fight (my brother said all he saw was red and said his hand was sore.
(bro Jayed the shit out of him n/h)
dude moms made him apologize (son cheek was puffy as shit) in person to my brother

so basically you get ya ass whipped no questions asked

If you spit one me that's assault. Depending on how I feel that day I'll defend myself accordingly.

BUT...To be honest most dudes aren't gonna be that bold to spit on another dude...because they know what's coming. Unless a dude is 6'4 250 spitting on a 5-8 150 man, very few would be willing to risk a potential indirect suicide.

I'd say you're most likely to get spit on by a woman...which adds a new layer to it. Especially if there's race dynamics involved.

Back