Welcome To aBlackWeb

How soon are you

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
moving in with your s/o? What’s the quickest you’ve moved in with someone?

as soon as they say i bought you a toothbrush so you can stay longer in the morning.

First time i did that..about a month..but I got kicked out my spot for fucking wit her.

Young dumb nigga shit, didn't understand shit unless I was in shit.

I’ve done it almost immediately on two separate occasions

Wouldn’t necessarily recommend it, but I guess I’m a sucker for getting my rent cut in half

Wit the current...4 years after we were official.

Made the mistake of doin that wit ex w/o fully thinking. So I was cautious wit this one.

Idk if I ever want to live with someone again. Maybe two separate houses so when I need my own space I can retreat to my own home. You being in the other room doesn't count. I can still sense your presence.

My ex and I lived together the second I bought my apartment. He had his own apartment before me but i lived with my mama then.

Now, nigga gotta wait a couple of years.

When I was younger it didn’t take long. Now idk if I’ll do it again unless we’re married or something.

Never lived or moved in with a chick a wasn't married 2

Never had a roommate even. I covet my own space dearly

got an apartment with a chick I barely knew in Dallas

went and stayed a night here, weekend there, w/ one and then just never went home one time (had been living with my sister, she just put all my shit in storage)

moved in w/ who is now my wife pretty quick......maybe 4 months.....married not long after

Never lived or moved in with a chick a wasn't married 2

Never had a roommate even. I covet my own space dearly

i feel like this but i've never stuck to it lol....not once

have never had a bachelor pad......always needed a lady to make it home

shit'll just be the trap w/o one lol

I think if I had gotten my shit together sooner/before I started having kids I would have done it much differently

Back