How Old Is Too Old....?

4/5 for sleeping with parents.
I feel like parents need to have their intimate space back.

As far as sibling sleeping, I really don’t have an age. I guess 9/10 but I’ve slept in the same bed with my brothers when I was much older.

I don’t think there is a limit on either one.
Shit I’m grown and when I went to visit my family, my sister and nephew slept in the bed with me and my daughter lmao.

My brother and sister are also like twins, he can not be far away from her. Pretty much her protector and every now and then he’ll leave out his room with his pillow and blanket and sleep on the floor beside her bed.

My child has slept in the same bed with me since birth. I get better sleep when she does. Granted, she’s only 2 (about to be 3). At some point she will be in her own space but I have no reason to rush it. I feel like this... there will come a point where she’s rushing out the door waving to me telling me she loves me and she’ll see me later. They aren’t small forever.

Cool answers

My 6yo hate sleeping by herself. She either sleeps with me or her 11yo sis. Every now and then my 8yo son sleeps with me or his older sis. My 11yo never sleeps in the bed with just me

Last night we all stayed in my bed, at some point my son with to his room. Normal Friday/Saturday night sleepover for us.

I deleted my long post but I’ve slept in the same bed as my brothers up til I was about 16/17. This wasn’t an everyday thing. Just time to time. My brother four years younger, not so much because he was bad af but my brother who is 10 years younger, often. He was 6/7.

By the time I was 18/19 my baby brother would ask to sleep in my room but on the floor. So I’d make him a comfy little sleeping arrangement and let him. I even remember sleeping in his room because a lizard was in my room and I was scared to death to go back in there. Slept in his room for about a month.

After me and my son’s mother split up, when he was about 2, I’d always have him sleep with me on tha days he was with me...once he got to be like 6 or so I’d just let him fall asleep in my bed and I’d sleep at tha foot or summin...it was about that time he started wanting to sleep in his own bed but I’d wake up sometimes to him in my bed..he doesn’t have any siblings so it’s whatever

As far as me I never had to or wanted to share a bed wit my younger sisters...one who’s about a year and a half younger than me and one who’s about 6 years younger than me...they shared a room for a few years but never really shared a bed

We never really slept in tha bed wit our parents but we’d definitely pile up in there on Saturday mornings before we all got up...

i think it depends on the sex of the children....

people dont always have money....so sharing a bed may be whats needed.

as far as parents and kids......

neither of my kids slept with me.....i fart too much and didnt want to hurt they lil lungs

I feel like you throwing shots b

You saying I ain't got no beds?
the fuck is wrong wit you niggas?

i know plenty of people who grew up poor and had to share beds.....me being one of them.

i swear...yall insecure as fuck.
everything aint a shot.

My bro and I shared a bed when I was like 14 and him 9 coz of some hardships we went through. I'm 29 now and I took a nap on his bed while he was sleepin' just last week

Kids need to get out of their parents before before age 5..

Get out their siblings bed and room, if possible, by age 7

Kids can sleep in their parents bed with their parents at any age, but never on consecutive nights after age 5

My rules...for me personally

Ya'msayin..get out my bed..tryna give ya mama dat

cosby_weiner.gif

Kids need to get out of their parents before before age 5..

Get out their siblings bed and room, if possible, by age 7

Kids can sleep in their parents bed with their parents at any age, but never on consecutive nights after age 5

My rules...for me personally

Ya'msayin..get out my bed..tryna give ya mama dat

View attachment 107490
Thats understandable