Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY How often does your family go to the Doctor?

Judge Dread

So my son is sick. He has whatever cold or virus that is going around. I am an herbalist so I try to treat him with natural remedies. My wife( who has 2 doctors in her family) wants to take him to the doctor every day and when she is not wanting to take him to the doctor she is on the phone with those family members. Are you the type to go to the doctor at first cough or so you wait it out? Same with your children if you have any?

Haven't seen my parents go to the doctor since I was born fam

Lol @ black ppl going to the doctor

Btw I always hated when ppl ran to the doctor or hospital when they got sick. Annoys the hell outta me but I guess if the kid is under 5 I get it

I run to the doctor when it’s serious. I can cure a cold at home.

So my son is sick. He has whatever cold or virus that is going around. I am an herbalist so I try to treat him with natural remedies. My wife( who has 2 doctors in her family) wants to take him to the doctor every day and when she is not wanting to take him to the doctor she is on the phone with those family members. Are you the type to go to the doctor at first cough or so you wait it out? Same with your children if you have any?

No, I barely take my daughter to the doctor unless she most definitely needs to be seen. Her first year of life she was sick often, thankfully after that she barely gets sick. I personally feel it's even more so best not to have them out around this time to prevent either getting sick or making something small much bigger than it already is. I on the other hand go regularly or if need be and I try to avoid going during this time.

Idk whens the last time i been to the doctor. Been some years now barely get sick though but a checkup is long overdue.

As a child tho my parents made sure we got our regular checkups but thats about it.

Back