Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much?

I would give them nothing.

Because it's a gift, not a loan or an investment or a stake.

If I lost the 50, the friend wouldn't have expected me to pay them back, so why expect to get what I won?

If the friend expects me to give them a piece of my winnings then they aren't a really a friend and I wouldn't fuck with them no more.

I don't loan out shit, I don't borrow shit. If I give something to someone it is theirs. I don't ask about it, I don't care what they do with it. To do so is to create a debt.

I would give them nothing.

Because it's a gift, not a loan or an investment or a stake.

If I lost the 50, the friend wouldn't have expected me to pay them back, so why expect to get what I won?

If the friend expects me to give them a piece of my winnings then they aren't a really a friend and I wouldn't fuck with them no more.

I don't loan out shit, I don't borrow shit. If I give something to someone it is theirs. I don't ask about it, I don't care what they do with it. To do so is to create a debt.
You dont have friends in real life and it shows here

You dont have friends in real life and it shows here

Nah, I just treat people how I expect to be treated and I treat myself how I wanna be treated.

I have given friends thousands of dollars and don't expect it back and don't want it back. I don't even talk about it.

And vice versa.

Y'all just have relationships based on debt.

My friend gave me this so now I owe them this.

My significant other did this now I owe her this.

Transactional shit, then y'all be in y'all feelings and shit when someone doesn't do for you what you did for them and vice versa.

You give with no expectation and you receive with no expectation.

I have real friends because I know how to give and receive with no strings attached.

Most of y'all just have people you owe and people that owe you. Stuck in bondage.

Depends how much of a friend they are...

Some people call people they know or are 'cool with' friends when really they are an 'acquaintance'...

Ive got loads of acquaintances (colleagues or friends of friends) that I txt now and again with a joke/bit of banter or find myself out to food with, I would break them off with a few g's knowing they really arnt really my friend and would really help me out of a jam or stand back to back with me if it involved more than a txt or night out...

A an actual friend, which I can count on one hand I would probably give them a good 20g's or if I know they are financially struggling maybe abit more to help them get straight...

Back