Welcome To aBlackWeb

How much credit card debt do you have?

Right now $10K but that’s not too bad

As far as adjustment, it’s only that high because I been focusing more on car payments and other stuff over the credit cards

Cards will be paid off by the end of February

2500 and not even sure how I got that

The only reason why I’m not at an 800 credit score is cuz I don’t use credit cards enough

Which is stupid

$356.79 like Elzo I don't really use my credit cards. I like using cash. If I don't have the cash for something then it wasn't meant for me to have.
I believe that to a certain degree. Even when i have the money, ill still pay credit and then pay bill off end of month or middle of the following month. Just doing that over the years got me in the 8’s.

About $100. If i don't have the cash i don't swipe and i pay the expense as soon as i make it.

I try to only use it to build my credit up...

Wild shit is the 2 credit cards I got are card I got in college for a free pizza and a t shirt lmao

Luckily I have gotten credit increases on a yearly basis so my credit limits are pretty high

I believe that to a certain degree. Even when i have the money, ill still pay credit and then pay bill off end of month or middle of the following month. Just doing that over the years got me in the 8’s.
Yeah I know that's a good practice, but then when it comes time to use it I just pay the cash. The only reason I even got a credit card was to use when booking things for travel.

Back