Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you pass out candy

Playboy buddy rose

My wife insists that we pass out candy on Halloween.... Don't get me wrong when my daughter was a kid it didn't bother me at all.... She is good and grown now I personally don't feel obligated ta give none of these lil bad ass lil niggas nothin.... Am i wrong?

havent lived in a neighborhood that did that in at least 15 years

I find it hilarious the police still put this bullshit in the news about checking the kids candy for drugs

what the fuck kinda dope dealers ya'll know that give away drugs to children just for the hell of it???

lemme get that number, for reference....

Reactions: B_A
If i had an s/o one of us would stay home and pass out candy

But because it's just me I gotta walk with the kids

You aint wrong at all fam. I broke down and bought candy this year to appease the wife.

But Im shortin the white kids. The young kings and queens get extras

Last edited:
Remember as kids we went trick or treating and we got loads of candy cuz everyone was passing shit out? Now, no one does. Kids can’t just be kids and have one night? Come on, broski. I’m never home for Halloween but if I was, I’d have a gang of candy to hand out.

lil american shits was ringing my door bell last night.
its spreading to the lil local shits now.

learn how to say halloween first.

Hell yeah. I buy the good goodies too. Kids gonna be talking about that one house that handed out the bomb candy when the was growin up.

we had a shitload of candy left over from last night. We live at the end of a cul-de-sac and there were so many people on the block with their lights out that we barely got any traffic. Basically set the candy out in a bowl on a stool while I took the kids out. I brought it in about 9:30 and more half the shit was still there.

Bought King Size Reese's and Snickers, put em in a pumpkin bucket outside the door when I left for work at 6am. Came home at 10, shit was empty with 3 thank you notes.

Man my niece was like we don't get many kids over here, so I'm like whatever. My bro buys one bag of candy and I'm like oh so the kids really do be out here like that.

I passed out candy to 2 kids. No joke

This was my first Halloween in my new house and my lady insisted on handing out candy and be a welcoming neighbor. And first I ain’t give a fuck but then I got in the spirit. This sums me up yesterday lol. Handing out full sized Reese’s snickers and 3 musketeers

Back