Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many notifications you got sitting on your phone?

Idk if I'm OCD or what but I gotta keep that shit clear every chance I get. Even my email damn near clear. Texts starting to irritate me gonna start deleting soon.
I'd like to think I am too but I'm not.
I always wanna clear my unread email but it's just too fucking much and I don't wanna delete everything in case something really important is in it. The voicemail icon is bugging tf outta me as well but i ont feel like checking that shit either(I eventually will)
If it's a message or an abw alert I'm on that shit tho
Nothing worse than an annoying red flag on your screen, in your face...daring you

I'd like to think I am too but I'm not.
I always wanna clear my unread email but it's just too fucking much and I don't wanna delete everything in case something really important is in it. The voicemail icon is bugging tf outta me as well but i ont feel like checking that shit either(I eventually will)
If it's a message or an abw alert I'm on that shit tho
Nothing worse than an annoying red flag on your screen, in your face...daring you
I used to have apps with notifications that wouldn't clear for some unfathomable reason

Had to uninstall that shit.

Take abw for example, I be having to unwatch threads bc if I don't I gotta go thru every single one with new posts even if I'm no longer interested. Weird af.

The above is also what happens when you've got ABW sending every single one of ur notifications to ur email address.

my junk mail is a whole ass army of ABW notifications and I didn't realize until now.

Nah my ABW is under a burner email

Reactions: GNS
I know I'm dealing with some shit mentally when I start letting my notifications stack up. Them little red badges annoy a nigga.

Hardly any

Looking at the 2 pcs of presented evidence tho tells me I may just be a boring ass nigga with lil to no social interactions

I cant stand all those notifications. Now if I respond right away when I clear shit out... that's a different story... but either way

tumblr_mpwe5lIALN1qcic7yo1_250.gif

Most apps i have notifications turned off. Having it on and constantly getting info to the phone helps drain the battery. I don't need notifications for things I'm checking regularly anyway.

Back