Welcome To aBlackWeb

How effective is this?

Honestly if sex work.was more regulated and we wernt super religious America could be lit

Sex workers are becoming obsolete.

Bitches are fucking because they finally came to their senses and said fuck religion and wanna bust nuts too. Women are GOAT.

Sex workers are becoming obsolete.

Bitches are fucking because they finally came to their senses and said fuck religion and wanna bust nuts too. Women are GOAT.
This was true 5 years ago but now the pendulum has swung in the other direction.

They're fucking because they want to fuck, but they also want to compensation for it. You just can't call them hoes.

Everybody wanna be a hoe but nobody wanna be a hoe.

Nah, that shit don't be effective when you approach folks all uncouth like that. Betcha he don't talk like that when trying to handle some real business. Dude must have a caught a bad bug that day and felt like going off. He couldn't have been expecting to change lives, he just wanted to run his mouth.

Unless he talking bout some real "P" off camera and trying to recruit. Ain't too many other reasons to go off on stray hookers like that. But I'm curious what he'd say to the top notch bitches catching that Dubai flight or a boat ride on the Mediterranean.

Too bad none of them shot at him

i dont know why people feel the need to do this.

i saw this in the red light district in amsterdam many years back. them chicks aint got no problem coming out the doors to fight a chick or chase a nigga taking pics.
How fast was she?

Too bad none of them shot at him

How fast was she?
they take them heels off and she chased him half a block.

then got the police involved.

you are not supposed to take pics along the red light district.

I remember when my uncle came to visit last....he hadnt been down here in years

we roll thru the hood and he saw a couple workin and yelled "OOOOOOOOWWW THE HOES IS OUT EARLY!!!!" lmao

it was mid-day in his defense tho lol

Everybody wanna be a hoe but nobody wanna be a hoe.

CHAPPELLE_01_0105_ASKABLACKDUDE_640x360.jpg

Back