Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you deal with haters?

PlantainChips

I’ve been taking good care of my skin, eating my vegetables, doing my exercises and I’m looking real good. But, my goodness, the hateration is out in full force. I had a woman today just stare me down with full on hatred, not even bothering to hide it. And don’t get me started on the constant negging from men.

I mean I get humans always hate, but do these people not realise that it’s not even mentally healthy to constantly be in that state?

What I’ve learnt about haters is that they’re sly. You think you don’t have one and then BAM, someone’s doing something foul to you for no reason.
I just assume their dicks, if you’re being a dick to me because you’re jealous. I figure your awareness of that is more than anything I could do to you. So I let you hold that and don’t give any more thought to you other than you just a dick. I don’t give you the dignity of an explanation why, in my head.

I just assume they’re dicks, if you’re being a dick to me because you’re jealous. I figure your awareness of that is more than anything I could do to you. So I let you hold that and don’t give any more thought to you other than you just a dick. I don’t give you the dignity of an explanation why, in my head.
are you a guy? In my experience as a woman, people do more than just act as dicks and really go on a campaign against you to ruin your life anyway they can

are you a guy? In my experience as a woman, people do more than just act as dicks and really go on a campaign against you to ruin your life anyway they can
That’s what dicks do. Try to fuck you. When I was a kid, I used to have some many other kids that had an issue wit me and I didn’t know why. I used to ask my grandmother why so many niggaz got an issue wit me. She said baby they jealous. I looked at what I had and thought, them niggaz got nothing to be jealous of.

And they don’t, they just dicks. If it ain’t you, it’s somebody else. Some people are jealous of what you have and use it as inspiration to get what you got. And some people are just dicks. Ion care why you a dick.

That’s what dicks do. Try to fuck you. When I was a kid, I used to have some many other kids that had an issue wit me and I didn’t know why. I used to ask my grandmother why so many niggaz got an issue wit me. She said baby they jealous. I looked at what I had and thought, them niggaz got nothing to be jealous of.

And they don’t, they just dicks. If it ain’t you, it’s somebody else. Some people are jealous of what you have and use it as inspiration to get what you got. And some people are just dicks. Ion care why you a dick.
Yeah that’s the thing. Sometimes you even have LESS than the jealous person. Like people really need therapy.

they all frontin' like a Pharrell song.

Look, this is part of the fakery on display on social media. In the same way the them niggas ain't ballin and them hoes ain't really thottin' like that claim to be, ain't none of 'em got haters like they claim. In order to have haters you gotta have something to hate on. Since the only thing they could possibly have to hate on is the fantasies and illusions these folks put forth, it means that they're hating on "nothing".

ergo, you have no haters.

I still stand by this statement.

Back