Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Come They Won't Use The Word "Treason"?

I've been watching the news all morning.

They're talking about "sedition" "trespassing" "conspiracy"

But they won't use the word "Treason".

I think I heard something about treason being used specifically for people working with other countries against America... not just betraying the country on their own

I think I heard something about treason being used specifically for people working with other countries against America... not just betraying the country on their own

That's espionage. Espionage is sharing classified information with another country and is punishable by death.

Treason is attempting to overthrow the government and is punishable by death.

That's espionage. Espionage is sharing classified information with another country and is punishable by death.

Treason is attempting to overthrow the government and is punishable by death.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

It's a technicality.. but yeah

sources:

Sedition is trying to over throw the govt. Which is what these mfers did. So sedition is the right word

Sedition is punishable by a prison term.

Treason is punishable by death. There's a difference.

On a side note, Elijah Muhammad was convicted of sedition in 1942 when he refused to register for the draft. He served 5 years in prison.

Sedition is punishable by a prison term.

Treason is punishable by death. There's a difference.

On a side note, Elijah Muhammad was convicted of sedition in 1942 when he refused to register for the draft. He served 5 years in prison.

Doesnt change the fact that these mfers committed sedition and not treason

They've robbed and sold out classified governmental intel to the Dark Web and ex-Block East countries like Ukraine or Russia.

Isn't this treason?

I'd say breaking into Nancy Pelosi's office and putting your feet up on the table is treason.

106820154-1610134632566-106820154-1609964834963-gettyimages-1230454190-AFP_8YA7NV.jpg

I'd say breaking into the Senate chambers and stealing the podium is treason.

Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:
My understanding of U.S. code is that, to constitute treason their actions would have to have the effect or intent of overthrowing, destroying, or waging war against the U.S./Government itself.

To constitute sedition would be to hinder or disrupt U.S. law or enforcement of such. And to in any way oppose the authority of the U.S. (particularly using force to do so).

And the fact that they illegally occupied the territory of Capitol counts as seizure of federal land which is outlined as seditious conspiracy in U.S. code.

My understanding of U.S. code is that, to constitute treason their actions would have to have the effect or intent of overthrowing, destroying, or waging war against the U.S./Government itself.

To constitute sedition would be to hinder or disrupt U.S. law or enforcement of such. And to in any way oppose the authority of the U.S. (particularly using force to do so).

And the fact that they illegally occupied the territory of Capitol counts as seizure of federal land which is outlined as seditious conspiracy in U.S. code.

Their intent was to stop Joe Biden from being officially certified as the president elect. They literally broke into the building by smashing the windows and climbing in. They used physical force against the security guards/police to break into Nancy Pelosi's office and the Senate chambers. They vandalized the capitol. They took pictures down and smeared feces on the walls.

That's treason.

Their intent was to stop Joe Biden from being officially certified as the president elect. They literally broke into the building by smashing the windows and climbing in. They used physical force against the security guards/police to break into Nancy Pelosi's office and the Senate chambers. They vandalized the capitol. They took pictures down and smeared feces on the walls.

That's treason.

Feces????!!!!

That's treason.
As defined by U.S. code-

TREASON: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

SEDITION: If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both

They walked away with property by force.

They attempted to delay inauguration by interfering with the election results. The inauguration is a Federal Law the 20th amendment states that the term of the presiding president SHALL end.

They opposed the authority of the senate and the constitution by storming the Capitol and attempting to force that the current administration be granted exemption to the law.

Treason law covers none of this but sedition clearly outlines them as illegal offenses.
IT IS NOT TREASON.

Last edited:
As defined by U.S. code-

TREASON: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

SEDITION: If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both

They walked away with property by force.

They attempted to delay inauguration by interfering with the election results. The inauguration is a Federal Law the 20th amendment states that the term of the presiding president SHALL end.

They opposed the authority of the senate by storming the Capitol and attempting to force that the current administration be granted exemption to the law.

Treason law covers none of this but sedition clearly outlines them as illegal offenses.
IT IS NOT TREASON.

Good explanation

Back