Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY HONOR THY SISTER!!!

Mooney

Moon for Short
In light of recent transactions and probable retaliation. My brothers (who were in offense especially) show ya sisters some love!!!!

POWERFUL BLACK WOMAN THREAD!!!

Last edited:
13534588541121.jpg

@konceptjones says ya 300 dollars to the millions I got! Don't get me wrong they can jux me too.

I'm sure siding with them will be better than crossing them. You be the fool. I won't!

It all started with my mother
I love her even tho she my polar opposite she aint have to bring me into this world but she did

My grandmother looks out for me at all times love u mum mum

my lil sis brightens my heart always I dont care for her male friend

my current s/o is my everything i wont trip over her not nappin when she clearly told me she was nappin because I..

#honorthysister

@konceptjones says ya 300 dollars to the millions I got! Don't get me wrong they can jux me too.

I'm sure siding with them will be better than crossing them. You be the fool. I won't!

I gives a fuck less about the broads on this site or this virtual monopoly money. I already have my wife and we just celebrated 18 years together last month. That's longer than most of these here chicks been having their periods. Fuck I'mma get outta simpin' screennames?

I gives a fuck less about the broads on this site or this virtual monopoly money. I already have my wife and we just celebrated 18 years together last month. That's longer than most of these here chicks been having their periods. Fuck I'mma get outta simpin' screennames?
Shit it's all in fun. You be on for a reason..to have fun. So let's fun n/h.

Shit it's all in fun. You be on for a reason..to have fun. So let's fun n/h.

I'm here 'cause I like mentally stimulating discussion. That's why I was predominately a GnS poster over on the IC. It gives me an outlet when I'm drowning in IT shit while I'm working during the day. Nothing worse than having to sift through million line log files and packet captures without taking a mental break once in a while.

I'm here 'cause I like mentally stimulating discussion. That's why I was predominately a GnS poster over on the IC. It gives me an outlet when I'm drowning in IT shit while I'm working during the day. Nothing worse than having to sift through million line log files and packet captures without taking a mental break once in a while.
Shit we need to talk! Lol

Maaaaannn fuck these bitches.
Support your brothers thats being pillaged out here for abw dollas nigga.
Someone let me hold a mil.

My my my. The sadness of this thread DOESNT surprise me. I bet if it was about the white heauxs tho.

Back