Welcome To aBlackWeb

Home spa

Golden

Administrator
Aight so I don't have a real 2018 resolution but I wanna pamper myself more. running shit aint easy on the body.

This is the home spa thread, since thats basically what I wanna create

I do facials HEHEHEHE...Nah lemme stop lmfao!

I sure want to try one.

I wanna have a bubble bath that won't irritate my skin. Looking for one without sulfates, since they're the main irritant. All the skin-friendly ones aint cheap but they're still cheaper than a monthly spa membership. Besides, I wanna treat myself.

Anyone used one they can recommend?

burtsbabybubble.jpg

or should I just go straight for bath bombs

d49bd9f3874b95dc28d482155df9bfc6--relaxing-bath-time-lord.jpg

I dont really do facials

I may try now that you put me on lol
DIY masks aint hard to do with household items. what kinda skin do you have? dry, oily, combination? sensitive or easygoing? lol

I wanna have a bubble bath that won't irritate my skin. Looking for one without sulfates, since they're the main irritant. All the skin-friendly ones aint cheap but they're still cheaper than a monthly spa membership. Besides, I wanna treat myself.

Anyone used one they can recommend?

burtsbabybubble.jpg

or should I just go straight for bath bombs

d49bd9f3874b95dc28d482155df9bfc6--relaxing-bath-time-lord.jpg

DIY masks aint hard to do with household items. what kinda skin do you have? dry, oily, combination? sensitive or easygoing? lol

Oh man, I have some soaps and a bath bomb on the way from Lush thanks to a home girl. This will be my first time using a bath bomb.

I love Burt's Bees btw.

Oh man, I have some soaps and a bath bomb on the way from Lush thanks to a home girl. This will be my first time using a bath bomb.

I love Burt's Bees btw.
do you know which bath bomb is on the way? tell me how it goes. I love their soaps from time to time but imo pure raw african black soap works the same, although theirs smells better because their specialty is naturally perfumed stuff.

I wanna try the bath bomb but not if it stains towels and shit.

@Reesey, you use a lot of lush, can you chime in for some sistas tryna create a spa experience for themselves?

@Meeks the burt's bees bubble bath I linked is baby friendly for your lil one

Last edited:
do you know which bath bomb is on the way? tell me how it goes. I love their soaps from time to time but imo pure raw african black soap works the same, although theirs smells better because their specialty is naturally perfumed stuff.

I wanna try the bath bomb but not if it stains towels and shit.

@Reesey, you use a lot of lush, can you chime in for some sistas tryna create a spa experience for themselves?

@Meeks the burt's bees bubble bath I linked is baby friendly for your lil one

I believe the bath bomb she's sending is Plum Snow.

I believe the bath bomb she's sending is Plum Snow.
"Seasons change, and during the holidays we wave goodbye to Plum Rain and say hello to limited edition Plum Snow. Unwind as the bath water settles into a deep purple hue, before you sink into woodsy, green petitgrain and uplifting Sicilian mandarin oils, which will leave you feeling restored and reinvigorated. The inclusion of fruity-floral osmanthus absolute makes this foamer perfect for unwinding after a long day. Snow far, snow good.
How to use: Crumble under running warm water as you fill the tub for mountains of fluffy, fragrant bubbles."

sounds delish

Yessss! That's what made me pick that one. We are talking about them right now, lol!

this gets really good reviews. I don't have acne so I'm scurred it'll dry my out, might be helpful for those who struggle with oily skin or pimples tho

works on hair too

this gets really good reviews. I don't have acne so I'm scurred it'll dry my out, might be helpful for those who struggle with oily skin or pimples tho

works on hair too

I really want to try this for my hair. I've seen it mentioned on some of the natural hair blogs I visit. Is this the same as bentonite clay?

I really want to try this for my hair. I've seen it mentioned on some of the natural hair blogs I visit. Is this the same as bentonite clay?
it claims to be 100% calcium bentonite clay yeah. if so, you can get the same one without the "aztec indian healing clay" branding for even less lol. just found 1kg for $8. works internally as a detox apparently too. lots of benefits.

F2F063C2-9B7C-419F-AED3-27C366ED4624.png

Ran me a bath, rubbed this on my body, light some candles, read a few chapters of a book, then took a shower. Best Friday night ever

Back