Poll Hit-Boy vs Hitmaka (Yung Berg)

Whos better: Hitmaka or Hit-Boy

• Hitmaka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hit-Boy

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters

Battle of the producers!

Super producer Hit-Boy name drops a few of his peers in a clip shared to Twitter.

Hitmaka previously joined Ebro in the Morning, and had some words from his producer brother, Hit-Boy. Which sparked the conversation. During the interview, Ebro gives both the producers their props. “Between Hitmaka and Hit-Boy.. y’all got the whole sh*t on smash,” says Ebro. In which Hitmaka lets it be known, “I’m on the radio. Hit-Boy not on the radio.”

Hitmaka continues, “If you play the soundtrack to your life for the past four, five years on radio – I know it’s gotta be frustrating with ‘em my name is so similar, my brother.” Hitmaka does mention that Hit-Boy is a legend and he has a lot of love for him. Just a friendly competition.

Sure enough- Hit-Boy did respond to Hitmaka’s comments. A clip of the super producer in the studio was shared online and you can hear him namedropping a few of the other top producers in the game. “I’m usually homeboys with producers I get compared to/ But on this one I wanna stretched out, extra leg-room,” he raps on the song.

He shares some words about Metro Boomin, Southside, Mustard, and Hitmaka, too. “I just seen Yung Berg smoke on the wave/ I should do him like Trick Trick and snatch Hit out his name,” he raps about Hitmaka. “I’m like Debo on this cruiser/ How you got no credits without co-producers.”

To answer the thread, berg only beats I know he did that no one else contributed to was Sexy lady and sexy can I

His tag is on big Sean bounce back but like 3 other niggas did production on that

My girl hate Hitmaka more than me LMAO anytime one of his beats come on she gets pissed and turn the song.

Hitmaka profits off his VP/president status at a major label which has access to clear very popular songs/samples which is basically a EASY cheatcode for a hit record. That's why all of his songs are mostly recent songs we grew up on and he just adds some high hats, claps and 808s and co producers come in and clean up the rest.

Basically everything Hit boy said in that song was true about Hitmaka and other producers. Hitboy his not the greatest producer, but he deserves respect for how diverse he is.

Hitmaka is a scam artist.

My girl hate Hitmaka more than me LMAO anytime one of his beats come on she gets pissed and turn the song.

Hitmaka profits off his VP/president status at a major label which has access to clear very popular songs/samples which is basically a EASY cheatcode for a hit record. That's why all of his songs are mostly recent songs we grew up on and he just adds some high hats, claps and 808s and co producers come in and clean up the rest.

Basically everything Hit boy said in that song was true about Hitmaka and other producers. Hitboy his not the greatest producer, but he deserves respect for how diverse he is.

Hitmaka is a scam artist.
Lol literally said the same thing at the same time

Back