Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hip Hop Sins: Nicki Minaj

Soul_Rattler

A hit series from the IC. Some facts, some jokes. Feel free to add on.

1. Starships

2. Waiting years later to admit Starships, Anaconda, and Your Love sucked after boycotting Summer Jam when Peter Rosenberg said it sucked

3. Wearing a pink chicken necklace
0ec52b110351c39ab86d09ed82494732.jpg

4. At a different event, showing a profound lack of knowledge of how to actually eat chicken
nicki_minaj_chicken_leg_good_morning_america_00.jpg

5. Being a complete tease in the Massive Attack video, never fully showing her ass... which in retrospect, was still under construction.

6. Using an iconic photo of Malcolm X as cover art for Looking Ass Nigga, then going to twitter to be a jerk about it.

nicki-minaj-malcolm-x.jpg
Screenshot_20200611-082258_Samsung Internet.jpg

7. Having the worst luck with collaborations. Doja Cat turned out to be a self hating e-bedwench and Tekashi69 turned snitch.
maxresdefault.jpg 6ix9ine-nicki-minaj-fefe.jpg

8. Doubling down on the Tekashi69 collabs

9. Responding to Shether with a Wayne and Drake assisted radio single + a punchline about a pap smear

10. Dissing Lil Kim with Tragedy... i would've posted it but apparently Nicki had it wiped from the internet. That might deserve a separate sin on its own.

Add on.

i'm not a fan of her music but ive never had a problem with the guest verses she has on songs i like with other artists

i didnt know about all these sins, but they don't bother me all that much

Yall eatin her ass up lol
oh and She is responsible for this popular ass eating plague too.promise ya.

A very special disease is goin come from negros eating random ass/

But her newst vid wit 69 makes her ass look more appealing than it's ever been

Last edited:
I know this thread about Nikki Minaj but I never really gave a shit about her, Drake, or Lil Wayne.

I damn sure never cared to listen to any of her music in general shit isn't for me. She came out at a time (2010) where she made music for little girls in middle school. The stuff in the OP is self-explanatory and she really jacked her image from Lil' Kim when she came into the game and showed no respect or homage towards Kim.

Then again, a lot these new generation artists don't respect the ones in the craft that came before them.

Back