Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix High on the Hog: How African American Cuisine Transformed America (Season 2)

The dude is kinda awkward but it’s pretty solid so far definitely enjoy digging into our culinary creativity & it’s influence

The dude is kinda awkward but it’s pretty solid so far definitely enjoy digging into our culinary creativity & it’s influence

It's kinda irritating me that this guy is saying EVERYTHING is delicious and the best thing he's ever tasted. lol I'm low key hoping before this is over he's like nah this one is trash lol. EVERYTHING cant be delicious.. or can it 🤨 lol

Good series. Makes me even more proud about the kinda culinary impact our culture has. Fucc'd up that ole girl's uncle essentially gettin kicked off his own property for a fuccin highway. Smh.

Anywhoo...I'm glad my home city gets represented everytime these type of culinary discussions get brought up. CHUCKTOWN STAND UP!!!

It's kinda irritating me that this guy is saying EVERYTHING is delicious and the best thing he's ever tasted. lol I'm low key hoping before this is over he's like nah this one is trash lol. EVERYTHING cant be delicious.. or can it 🤨 lol
I think that’s what’s keeping me from finishing it cause the host kinda annoying to me lol

Very enjoyable series. I learned a lot. Felt very bad about the girl and her uncle losing their farm to the state cause they want to expand a fucking highway

Back