Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey guys, I’m begging again! (This my last time I swear)

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Hello!

I would like to thank those of you who helped me get the girls trophies. This has been the best cheer year my team has had. Sadly, it won’t be like this next year due to movement and changes.

Anywho, I need monetary assistance with our girls end of the year banquet. As you know, our account is bare. I was able to collab with my coworkers to get them all sponsored cheer baskets. I’ve paid for the food and beverages, and end of the year trophies out of pocket.

We need money to pay for our water slide and Photo Booth. Any donations are greatly appreciated. I need them by Friday.

$kandypants
Dm for Zelle
Love y’all.

Perhaps we can make a deal, Kandy.

giphy.gif

Is there a website you can reference for the event they want to attend and the organizations website?

Is this a nonprofit bc that would definitely increase the amount I would contribute

Is there a website you can reference for the event they want to attend and the organizations website?

Is this a nonprofit bc that would definitely increase the amount I would contribute
She's legit. Its going towards the babies..

This is for my cheer team at the school I work for. There is no website.

I’m legit, all money ever given goes directly to them. I have shown proof in a thread I have made in the past asking for help with trophies. I was able to use their money to purchase the girls medals and trophies for every competition they competed in this year. This has been one of my most successful cheer years, however we didn’t budget for everything due to not knowing what the future held for us. Now we need help to end the year.

I don’t get paid to do this, it has all been voluntary for 7 years.

I’m legit, all money ever given goes directly to them. I have shown proof in a thread I have made in the past asking for help with trophies. I was able to use their money to purchase the girls medals and trophies for every competition they competed in this year. This has been one of my most successful cheer years, however we didn’t budget for everything due to not knowing what the future held for us. Now we need help to end the year.

My company will match us if we donate. I am sure you're legit. I would need something to reference when I applied for the funding. If it's a nonprofit it's a shoe in

we kno you certified

1 of the most solid mf round these parts

hat-tip.gif

Back