Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey Boob Men...

so no love for no. 6?
Snoop Dogg at the 1995 Source Awards on Make a GIF

LMAO!

Well yeah. for the most part.

But I had a couple that were on the smaller side. I had a Ugandan chick I met over in Canada. No tits but motherland ass :clawd2:

And she she knew I like tig ols, so she convinced two of her African friends to show me theirs on a lovely New Years Eve night.

Yes, I tried to knock all 3. One was funny style, but ol girls roomate was down. I ended up passing on the 3some because her bf was a fellow Eastside Detroit nigga, so I assumed he was throwing her some dirty dick.

Turns out I was right, couple weeks later, I was over their smashing my chick, they were in the next room fighting cuz somebody was burnin

LMAO!

Well yeah. for the most part.

But I had a couple that were on the smaller side. I had a Ugandan chick I met over in Canada. No tits but motherland ass :clawd2:

And she she knew I like tig ols, so she convinced two of her African friends to show me theirs on a lovely New Years Eve night.

Yes, I tried to knock all 3. One was funny style, but ol girls roomate was down. I ended up passing on the 3some because her bf was a fellow Eastside Detroit nigga, so I assumed he was throwing her some dirty dick.

Turns out I was right, couple weeks later, I was over their smashing my chick, they were in the next room fighting cuz somebody was burnin

?? ? ? ?

Back