Welcome To aBlackWeb

Help me Get this $1,000

Damn why you ain't like it?

Just looked again at the app. I know one of the reasons I deleted it was because I'm a "cash is king" man so that spare change from my purchases wasn't doing anything for me cause I basically never use my debit card.

It's an app that takes your spare change from purchases you make on your card(s) and puts it into an investment account. So like if you buy something for 5.80 it'll round it up to 6 and put the 20 cents in the acct. Itll take the money out when roundups hit $5 or something.

I been using it for a few yrs. Got a nice chunk in there.

Whats the fee?

Just looked again at the app. I know one of the reasons I deleted it was because I'm a "cash is king" man so that spare change from my purchases wasn't doing anything for me cause I basically never use my debit card.
That makes sense

I need to refer 12 people to invest on the acorns app so I can get $1,000. Send the link to people, but they be bluffing. Help a brother out. 12 people message me your phone number.

giphy.gif

Did you already have investment accts? I didnt when I started so I liked it cuz I was doin something grown without trying lol

I may have had one. I have 3 now all with different places. I have all of them draw a certain amount from my bank account then I go on to each account and buy and sell stocks, do mutual funds. I have a couple of DRIP plans as well.

I need to refer 12 people to invest on the acorns app so I can get $1,000. Send the link to people, but they be bluffing. Help a brother out. 12 people message me your phone number.
What’s in it for us? Seems like u the only nigga getting paid guy

Back