Welcome To aBlackWeb

Help me find shoes!

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
My sons Christmas list is super simple this year. There is literally nothing I consider a “big gift” on his list. All the expensive items he already owns whether it be here or somewhere else. His whole list is inexpensive.

Im thinking about buying him a PS4 for the house. His behavior and grades have been perfect as hell. He has one at his grandparent house and his daddys house. He has an Xbox one here. So that’s a thought.

But I wanna buy him some shoes but I refuse to let him pick them. Can y’all give me some ideas on some shoes to get him?

Only shoe I spend more than $40 on is all white af1 low tops.

Why can't he pick his own shoe? Young man gotta find his own style

Go wit tha darker ones...tha Uptempo’s are really sturdy so he can be rough in them...I know some people don’t like Foams and they can be a little more expensive but them shits last a long time too...usually until he grows out of them lol
I concur. I'm rough af on shoes. The only ones to stand true were some foams I got as a birthday gift

But but...white sho...never mind lmao

Both pairs flames @Trigga ...dope pick ups
I know man. I was like that’s too much white but when we pulled up he saw the picture and was those clean. He not one of them kids that be super hype about jays, at least not yet. He be happy with shoes that I be thinking are ugly. Them adidas I love tho. I don’t know if he will like them.

Back