Welcome To aBlackWeb

HELP! I needs your help!

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Hello all,

I need you guys help(money).

Backstory: I have been a cheer coach for seven years now. I’ve been a head coach since 2019. I have introduced the team to competitive cheer and they have since fell in love. This year my team has been competing more than ever and brought home a win every time. We have competed three times so far and still have 4 to go.

I try to keep the price of cheer low since I work in a low income area and depend on fundraising to help pay for all events and other things. This year fundraising has been different because everything I want to do has been declined or not approved or used by other staff members. We have ran our account DRY!!!! I’ve been spending my money to get these girls in different competitions.

I want to get these girls trophies to take home for their hard work. We usually get a trophy that is for the school but I would like for them to have something that they can show off and display in their homes.

I’m trying to raise $250 - $300 to give them medals and trophies for their wins so far. I’ll figure something out for the upcoming ones. Any amount helps.

Cashapp $kandypants

🤞🏾

Hello all,

I need you guys help(money).

Backstory: I have been a cheer coach for seven years now. I’ve been a head coach since 2019. I have introduced the team to competitive cheer and they have since fell in love. This year my team has been competing more than ever and brought home a win every time. We have competed three times so far and still have 4 to go.

I try to keep the price of cheer low since I work in a low income area and depend on fundraising to help pay for all events and other things. This year fundraising has been different because everything I want to do has been declined or not approved or used by other staff members. We have ran our account DRY!!!! I’ve been spending my money to get these girls in different competitions.

I want to get these girls trophies to take home for their hard work. We usually get a trophy that is for the school but I would like for them to have something that they can show off and display in their homes.

I’m trying to raise $250 - $300 to give them medals and trophies for their wins so far. I’ll figure something out for the upcoming ones. Any amount helps.

Cashapp $kandypants

🤞🏾

How soon you need somethin?

Back